Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 1 of the 30 Day blog challenge!


Introduce yourself, recent picture & 15 facts

The name is Jessica Whitney Shaw-mother & army wife!
15 facts
  1. My Children are my world!!
  2. I love to cook-when i have time for it!
  3. I love the country..& the country music that goes with it!
  4. I love animals..as long as there not my own!
  5. Im a little-ok a lot OCD..i clean EVERYTHING
  6. Coming up with 15 facts about myself is hard..as i hardly ever focus on me!
  7. I have a huge weakness for anything sweet! Esp. Kitkat!
  8. I find my husband to be the sexiest man alive!..trust me he is! ;)
  9. I dont trust girls...the ones i do trust are true to my heart!
  10. I worry..about everything & everything!
  11. I am TERRIFIED...of semi's on the road!
  12. I will sleep in the car no matter the distance we are going!
  13. Im blunt & honest..which tends to get me into trouble!
  14. Im a hermit-i love to stay home & do nothing!
  15. I love clothes..hate the way i look in them!



No comments: