Saturday, March 19, 2011

Slighty unusual

I have so much on my mind, but not a clue on where to start!
I will start with the basics, Im a mother & a wife.. a mother to two beautiful children.. Kyson Todd- 2half & Braylee Kay 6wks!
I am a army wife-to the best soldier in the army (to me anyways)
Home-"Home is where the army sends us"...as of now we live in fort smith arkansas...soon "home" will be Fort Campbell Kentucky (i cant wait)
We are originally from missouri which makes us MIZZOU fans!
I stay at home with our kids-which is by far the hardest job i have EVER had!

A little of the basics-101 on me as to say
  • -I love to cook-when i have time for it, if im rushed just stay out of the kitchen
  • I dont know what I did before i drank wine-it truly helps calm my much stressed out nerves
  • I stress & worry Alot..and about Everything!..and i do mean everything
  • I plan..and my husband hates it.. i have to have a plan for anything
  • Im a little OCD...i have to do things a certain way everytime..and im constantly cleaning
  • I could sleep for days- if given the chance..i have a feeling it'll never happen
  • Im a lover & a fighter... I love to Love..however im even better at picking a fight
  • I have a love hate relationship with the army..i love to hate it!
  • I love animals as long as there not mine.. i have no time for pets (yet we have a dog)
  • Im really good at doing laundry..i refuse to put it up
  • I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER..and my dentist loves me for it
  • Im addicted to anything and everything Facebook
  • Paypal is my best & worst friend..as is my debit card
  • I dont have many girl friends..as i get tired of keeping up..
  • brings me to my next point..im a home body!.. i love staying at home!
  • Im busy..always...never time for anything.. which makes me wonder why im starting a blog?

No comments: