Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm so far behind... i thought i was first!

Things have been crazy hectic around the Shaw residence.. and when I say im busy... i mean im busy!!..
I havent had time for anything...not even alone time.. literally i go pee with either a kid or a dog following me... That is if i ever have time to pee... I mean i forget to eat.. yes i get hungry but by the time i get to eat.. i no longer want it or have the appetite i once had.. and speaking of food.. my poor husband... I havent cooked for him lately.. because by the time i can its 8pm..and well im not slaving over a stove then..so its whatever you can find or frozen stuff!.. Sooo since this week is the last week of anything really going on..we are going grocery shopping & im getting actual groceries.. not frozen dinners nothing of the sorts.. im getting good ol comfort food!!.. & veggies.. lots of healthy veggies!
I hoping once im back in a routine.. that sis will get in a better sleeping habit.. because lets face it.. she is a night owl..well heck a day owl to.. because she NEVER sleeps!..given yes she is getting over a sickness (RSV) so she has been held alot.. and has had ALOT of attention..which has made living with kyson...well to put it bluntly..HELL!!.
You can really see the jealousy come out when she gets all the attention..and you also notice hes into EVERYTHING!.. i mean i look forward to taking showers at night because thats the only alone time i get!..where i dont have to deal with anything!..
He had his surgery on his ears.. thy put tubes back in!.. so i know he can hear me when i tell him no! Wether he choices to listen is up to him...lets just say it doesnt always work out in his favor!.
Braylee has made a full recovery with her RSV.. just a runny nose here and there..THANK GOODNESS!.. she was supposed to get shots today but the doctor got tied up..so she goes in a couple weeks!..
Saturday i go to the dentist for 4 teeth to get fixed..yes 4!!.. YIKES!.. then tuesday me and my good friend jessica (yes same name) are taking Kyson to the circus.. and thats it.. thats all my plans..so far.. knock on wood.. fingers uncrossed!.. for the month of april!..
So since i have obviously slacked and failed at the 30 day blog challenge i am hoping to get caught back up!.. Blogging and a glass of wine..really helps me clear my head!.. lol..
I had a great visit to missouri...this past weekend.. but i missed my hubby and im glad to be home.. i got to relax some.. but it was more going and doing than anything!.. now im back to mommy 24/7!

No comments: