Monday, March 21, 2011

I wine because you whine!

A cheap bottle of wine is like a good therapist!
Sometimes you just need to vent.. in your own little world.. mine would be a hot bubble bath or the comfort of my bed.. either one.. its my own world!
It may just be in my head but that small glass of wine does wonders to melt away the stress of the day!
And today is by far one of those days...
Its such a jumbled mess of randomness thats going on in my head today!
My kids are sick & cranky, im sick and cranky, the dogs a pain in the ass.. and i have a million places to go and a million things to do!
Housework..laundry... housework...laundry... dr apt here dr apt there!
Its a never ending story!
Oh and not to mention my hubby hates his job and in return he is very pissy..YAY me!
Kyson gets tubes put back in his ears tomorrow..so i did manage to go to old navy after his pre-op appt today... however i bought for the kids and not myself like usual..
Home now and should be cleaning.. but like i said.. to much on my mind
Braylee has a appt. this afternoon because her RSV is acting up again... which stresses a mommy out! (even more)
My little brother.. 17yrs old... thinks hes a adult.. and is making "adult" decisions.. not something i want to get into on here.. lets just say he needs ALOT of prayers...so please pray!...
Today i am thankful that i live in a town that no one knows me.. and that ive let my hair grow out...because its def a no makeup-hair up..t-shirt kind of day!

No comments: