Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 3- 30 day blog challenge-your first love!


I will say this.. my hubby is my first TRUE love... I didnt know what love was until I met him... I thought i was in love many times... but man was i wrong!
My first "love" was through highschool..3yrs.. Ryan was his name..
Lets just say.. all my first's were with him... He was a bad boy.. I met him when i was on a date with another guy.. lol.. however the guy i was on a date with left me because his curfew was earlier than mine.. So since ryan had caught my eye.. i stayed :) ... We had MANY ups but way more downs...
I loved his family & his friends.. and the times we spent together.. but he also got me into alot of trouble.. broke my heart numerous times.. I cried over him more times than any girl should cry over a guy.. but like i said it was highschool.. he started doing drugs.. lost his job.. didnt look for another.. cheated on me.. this that and the other... and we grew apart.. i grew up.. he didnt.. I havent seen him since may of 2007.. after the death of my best friend... i ran into him..and believe it or not.. it was nice to talk to someone who had understood me so much for so long! I havent talked or seen him since... i honestly dont know what id say to him if i saw him today...But like i said.. it wasnt love... i didnt know love until now.. and i can honestly say that my husband saved me.. and made me the women i am today...and im happy to say im proud of who i am and what ive become! :)






No comments: