Friday, June 24, 2011

Haircut!

OK so...
Ive NEVER been one to have long hair..
Because I have always had incidents that have kept me from it...
When it was younger it was my mother who made me have AWFUL hair cuts... I rocked the mullet..and the bowl cut..and well heck I didn't even have hair until I was 4...
And I mean No hair...
Then there was the numerous times someone either got something stuck in my hair or it got cut off by accident (ask my cousin about that)
Or wait..the perms that my mother used to make me get...and I'm talking poodle curly perms!!
Oh what I wouldn't give to go through her box of pictures to post some of the horrible things she put me through! lol
Not to mention my hair is SUPER thick..and its got a wave to it..
I used to think I was so cool because i would try to flatten it down with my curling iron..not knowing it was only making it frizzy!
Anyways point is I have tried now for 2 years to grow my hair out..and I got it down to the middle of my back almost...
And well..
I had it hacked off..and i mean below my chin OFF!
I like it when I fix it.. but some days i don't..
Because if I go to bed with it wet...it don't look pretty the next morning & I cant just throw it up in a ponytail!!
Here's how long it was..

Here it is now!

No comments: