Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday REWIND!!...

Its another What I'm Loving Wednesday with Jaime..and since I was on vacation for 2 weeks.. I missed the last one.. So forgive me as I have some catching up to do.. SO this may be a longer post!

I'M LOVING...
That we had such a great time on our trip "home" to visit family!... It was much needed!

I'M LOVING...
That Kyson goes to the ear doctor today..Why am I loving that..you ask??...Well after 2 sets of tubes before age 2 1/2 we look forward to a good report on them! Lets hope today goes well!

I'M LOVING...
the breakfast Kyson picked out! strawberry cheesecake muffins! :)


I'M LOVING...
That I go to the doctor on Friday to figure out what is going on with my birth control... I know probably TMI... but I'm having major problems... I got the mirena implant..and I'm pretty sure I will be going back to the pill!

I'M LOVING...
That my kids took there first bath together last night! Braylee couldn't stop laughing at her brother..it was the sweetest thing ever!! Id post a picture but we all KNOW someone would throw a fit!!!

I'M LOVING....
That sis has discovered her tongue
& her feet!!!

Her little legs are a little to chunky to get them all the way to her mouth... but she sure does try! :)

I'M LOVING...
That the hubby and I got to have a night out with friends when we went home..it was the first time in a long time!..This picture just makes me laugh!!
It was SOOOOO HOOOTTTT in there!!!

Here's me & the hubs!

He hates having his picture taken unless hes been drinking lol!! BUT...

I'M LOVING...
This man!

I'M LOVING...
That my son is all boy...and when I say boy.. I mean he has radar detection to find the nearest dirt pile at all times!!!...

This was at his papa's...because we know momma wasn't letting him inside her house after this!! lol

I'M LOVING...
That we got kysons new twin big boy bed painted & set up..and that I got some of his new decor bought...Wont get to see it all together until we move in 2 months..for now its stored in the closet!

I'M LOVING...
Magic erasers & space bags!!!... Makes a OCD mom like me..very happy... I'm thinking maybe a giveaway of some if i can get some more followers! So pass the word!!

I'M LOVING...
This picture of sis...OMG she looks so much like her daddy!!!!
I'M LOVING...
As usual...My kids!!!

2 comments:

Zara said...

What a sweet little girl you have!!! She is way cute and I love the big hairbands! :-)

JessicaShaw said...

AWE thank you! She is a mess..and she has about 100 bows!! lol...im addicted!