Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Im loving Wednesday!-Pre-4th of July!

Linking up with Jaime with another case of....

I'M LOVING....
That this weekend is the fourth of July!!.. It will be Braylee's first fourth.. and Kyson's first real fourth with his daddy here :).. Dang army always sending him away!! I'm so excited to dress them up & celebrate!

I'M LOVING...
My hubby for his service to this country!... & to us!.. (because we all know I'm a handful)

This was when he was with his first deployment..along time ago.. But it is my favorite picture of him! Not looking forward to..about a year or so & he will deploy again :(

I'M LOVING...
That this is the last month we will be living in this house!! Can not wait to move!
I'M LOVING..
That we decided to buy a house...so that means I get to do WHATEVER I want to it!
I'M LOVING...
That we are frying up some catfish for dinner tonight...its the little things that excites me!
I'M LOVING...
That sis is sleeping better at night :) & rolling over & holding her own bottle! :( shes growing to fast!
As Always I'M LOVING..
My hubby, My kids & my life!!

WHAT I'M NOT LOVING!!!...is that I chopped my hair off!!.. i regret it..its cute but i miss my long hair!


Happy Pre-4th of JULY!!
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!


1 comment:

jessica said...

ooh you will absolutely love having a house. i love to craft and decorate, and my house is the perfect canvas.