Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MIA

I know, I know.. Ive been MIA...
We went on a vacation..well a vacation to us..
We went "home" to visit our family in Arkansas & Missouri!
We had a fabulous time as always..
I got to finally get my hair cut & colored..
Went to the lake (burnt like a lobster)
Watched my baby brothers first t-ball game of the season
Played in the creek & caught crawdads with my hubby (yes were kids at heart)
Went fishing (which Kyson LOVED)
Got to go out with friends and have a few drinks...
But then there was the go here go there..drive drive drive..
So that got old pretty quick..oh and the 100degree temps & the fast food that we had to eat alot..oh and multiple types of bed including a air mattress!
Anyways we were gone for 2 weeks..
So needless to say my blog has been neglected.. i hope & promise to get back into the swing of things asap!
Now back to mommy 24/7 & housewife 24/7 as well! :) i really enjoyed the little breaks i got!

1 comment:

Zara said...

:-) So glad you had a good time! I love visiting family especially when it means we get to get out of this state and visit another. AND there is nothing wrong with being a kid at heart :-)