Friday, June 24, 2011

Speechless....

I have been speechless...or MIA in other words from the blogging world for a couple weeks now..
I apologize (not like anyone reads this though) lol
I'm not good at this whole blogging thing...
I only really have it so I can read up on some of my favorites! :)
I have had SOOOOO much going on these past few weeks
We are still looking into buying a house once we move..and this is stressing me out.
We have a month...to pack..paint..load up.. put in storage...visit with family...load back up & move... oh and find a house to move into!
Did I mention..in the dead middle of August with 2 kids under 3???
BY OURSELVES!!!!
So anyways my time spent at the computer is being used for research!
I literally look at houses until my eyes hurt!
So with that...my house has been lacking in the clean department..and if you knew me then you'd probably think the world is coming to a end because well..that's not like me!
So my breaks are spent doing that.. I had a yard sale last weekend. Got my hair cut..we went to the river past two weekends & last weekend was fathers day...
We have the fourth coming up.. weekends spent painting & packing...
I really don't think ill get to settle down until after the holidays!...yay me.. (extreme sarcasm)
BUT... I will say that I am SOOOOO excited for this new journey!

No comments: