Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Catch up!!

Ok I realize.. im WAY behind on this whole blog thing..im also behind on alot of things.. i have failed the 30 day blog challenge.. i mean i really bombed it.. i didnt even make it to day 4!.. haha.. oops!!

Ok so update on life...
-Sis is growing like a weed, she got her shots yesterday.. and has been sickly all day today! POOR BABY!.
-I am going to get her ears pierced asap.. i know some parents are against that.. but we all have our opinions right??
-Kyson goes to the dentist tomorrow, he has a tooth bothering him...so i hope we can get it fixed and get rid of this stupid binkie that he thinks he has to have!
-We did family pictures sunday.. I had us all dressed cute.. and the hubby was even ready to participate.. but kyson this time did not and i mean DID NOT..want anything to do with it!.. I'll post a picture..of the best one we got...
-Shelbys dad & stepmom came to visit us last weekend.. and it was actually a pleasent visit.. if you knew our past with them you'd understand when i say "actually"
-Im loving the fact that it is warming up outside.. but im hating the fact that the storms come with it!..im deathly terrified of storms!!!
-Im getting ready for a yard sale.. i say getting ready.. but all my crap is just piled up in a corner in the garage.. i plan on getting to it this weekend!
- I am going to post a few blog post today..to hopefully get caught up..so please dont get annoyed..


OH and please oh please pass me on to friends.. i need more followers & need more blogs to read!! :)

4 comments:

Mallory said...

Here's my advice for the followers, participate in daily blog things...like the one I did on Monday. Once you link up people will read yours! LOVE your new header, you did a good job, while I'm a slacker!!

JessicaShaw said...

Thanks so much! i have nothing to do today and got bored! :).. i will start doing that.. if i can figure out how to link that it! lol

Anonymous said...

Was searching for a GF's blog and came across yours. Started reading and came across your post wanting to have your dd's ears pierced now. Hope you don't mind me leaving a comment

First, I think you're a smart mommy for doing it as an infant.

Second, I went back and forth too whether or not to pierce our dd's ears as an infant. I asked our ped and she gave me some suggestions for moms having their dd's ears pierced.She had her dd's done at Piercing Pagoda and recommended them due to their professional training and experience with infant ear piercing. She said if they cry, it is because of being restrained or the noise of the piercing instrument near the ears, not any pain.

Third, my mom pierced my ears when I was 2 days old as and I've loved it....I think earrings on little girls are adorable!

Lastly, since you are thinking about it, your mommy intuition is really telling you earlier is better to pierce your dd's ears. Listen to your heart and intuition. I'd say go ahead and have it done soon and not worry about it anymore giving your daughter the "gift of pierced
ears" now. She'll thank you later when all the other girls in preschool see her with earrings and are envious of you being such a smart mommy for doing it when you could care for them and she didn't remember having them done.

Did I say she'd look cute w/ little gold studs in each ear for her upcoming Easter pictures?

Please write me an e-mail if you would like our ped's suggestions for moms having their dd's ears pierced.

Amy

Amyswor@hotmail.com

JessicaShaw said...

Thanks so much amy.. no i love that i have a comment.. as you can tell i just started so i dont have many followers!..

My mother also pierced mine at a young age.. and i thank her for it..

I dont want her to remember the pain or to be able to pull on them and get them infected so next friday we have a date with the piercing place in our mall! thanks so much for the advice and support!