Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What im loving wednesday!! :)

It's another Wednesday!!
You know what that means???
Another case of "what I'm loving Wednesday"!
So link up with Mrs. Jaime & tell us what your loving today!!
I'm LOVING....
That the storms stayed away from my family last night... we all woke up safe & sound.. lets just hope we get through tonight!

I'M LOVING....
That Braylee & I got to some shopping today..it is so much easier when you only have to tote around one kid! lol

I'M LOVING...
We may get to leave for vacation a day early! WOOHOO!!

I'M LOVING...
That I FINALLY get to get my hair done on Friday...trust me its WAY over do!

I'M LOVING...
That tonight is spaghetti night at our house ;)

I'M LOVING...
This super cute bikini i got at old navy for $20 bucks!!

I'M LOVING....
That I get to clean my carpets today & they will stay clean for 3 weeks!!!...its the little things in life that excites me :)

I'M LOVING...
Reese's peanut butter cups.. i mean really LOVING them...its my new addiction all of a sudden!!

AS ALWAYS...
I'm loving...my hubby my kids & my life :)

3 comments:

Kit said...

You are loving some great things today! Hope that your Wednesday was fabulous!

Greer's Gossip said...

I am glad you are safe after those horrible storms last night.

That bathing suit is too cute!! I need to head to Old Navy.

Your blog is precious!!

JessicaShaw said...

KIT- thanks so much for your weekly comments! :)

Greer- Yes..the storms here have been horrible.. my family live 3hrs away from joplin..so i have been a nervous wreck!!

Old navy is having a huge memorial wknd sale!..Check em out!
And thanks my blog is a work in progress!! Im new to it all!