Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 10-something your afraid of

This one is easy!...I have 3 very very very distinct fears!!

!!Storms!!

I am deathly...cry..curl up in a ball..cant sleep..glued to the weather channel.. terrified of storms!!!

SEMI-TRUCKS

Not them themselves.. but driving by them down the road.. I HATE passing one on the street!..The drivers are to careless..and im afraid of being ran over! I get physically sick to my stomach when we pass them on the road!

!!BRIDGES!!
Any of them.. unless ive been over them a hundred million times.. i am terrified of.. i just do not understand how they work.. how they hold up... and im scared of wrecking on one.. going over and the drowning in a car (another fear).. i just hate them! I have to close my eyes and hold my breath sometimes!!..

No comments: