Thursday, April 21, 2011

Odds & Ends.. In's & Out's!..oh and recipes to!

So I have begun to stress about our big move coming up in sept.. My hubby keeps telling me to pretty much "SHUT UP" because its 3-4 months away!.. But we are considering buying a house.. so i cant help but to get excited about that.. So all i keep doing is looking up homes online.. then i find some & start getting decorating ideas into my head..and well the wheels are spinning!!.. IM SO EXCITED.. i want to do a more country/antique look to the house.. or a shabby chic feel!.. i know exactly what  i want with kysons room!.. i wish now that i had bought the country baby bedding for sis.. but i let my pregnancy hormones change my mind last minute.. so her room i shall deal with!..

Im also stressing because itll be the first time i live near or on a army post.. so im pumped for that.. but yet i dont know what to expect! Im hoping to get involved in some things.. and meet people.. esp ones who have kids because kyson needs some kids to play with.. i love him but sometimes he just drives me nuts! haha!

I have a couple fun ideas in my head for moms & kids..we will see if they pan out..
Like maybe a fun in the sun day.. with food, activities.. all sorts of things dedicated to summer! What ya think??

Also i think im going to start posting recipes on here!.. so stay tuned! ;)

2 comments:

Mallory said...

Please post your recipes! You always talk about the best food on FB!

JessicaShaw said...

Will do.. youll have to pass them along when i do!...I need to figure out how to make a seperate blog for them!