Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Things my mother taught me!

When I was younger...
There were many things that would drive my mother bonkers...
The one thing that sticks out in my head is this..
She would yell at me from the other room and my response would be..
"What mom" or "Just a Minute"...
I never understood why she got so irritated with me...
Well last night I called her and apoligized...
Why you ask...
Well because my 2 half year old son has now started with...
"what mom" and "just a minute" when I yell from the other room...
And its not in this cute little way...
Its in the.. "i think im to busy for you kind of way"
I hate to admit that she is right..
That he is EXACTLY like me...
I see myself in him each and everyday..
Im a little bit scared to see what is to come of this little monster...

Yes that is him giving his impression of "the finger"... i have not a clue where he picked this up from ;) lol HELP ME!!!

No comments: