Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Link Up-What Im loving wednesday!

Linking up with Jamies Blog on what im loving Wednesday!

First of all I love that it is Wednesday
That means that it is halfway through this horrible week!
Its been cold & stormy around here
Im so glad that is almost over
Which is the second thing


I'm LOVING...
{That this weekends forcast looks great compared to the past week}
This means that this weekend we get to clean the garage out and get ready for my yardsale!!


Im LOVING ..........
                                                            {that my kids are so close!}
I mean seriously..they love each other so much!!..they love to watch cartoons together!




Im LOVING......
{These Cute clothes from Rue 21}
They are in my to-buy list
Seriously how cute are they????



Im LOVING..........
{This picture of the hubby and I}
Think I will get a big one made



Im also loving that I have done so good at keeping up with my blog
Im loving that I get a dinner date with my best friend Jessica-yes same name..lol
Im loving that im loving life!! :)


5 comments:

Kit said...

Great things you are loving today! Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Tami said...

Your kids are adorable and that is a great picture of you and your hubby.

JessicaShaw said...

Thanks so much!.. im new to this so im glad someone likes it! :)

Joeylee said...

whats the age difference between your kids. they are adorable. I love that mine are close too (18.5 months apart). That's a really good pic of u and ur hubby!

JessicaShaw said...

They are 2yrs 3 months 26 days apart lol. His Oct 5th hers jan 31st. Is that right? Lol