Saturday, April 23, 2011

Hair Bows..

Once upon a time in a land far away...
There was a little girl her name was Braylee Kay...
She always had a big bow all up in her hair..
One to match every outfit her mother made her wear..
Eighty three bows as a matter of fact..
Once her mother started she never looked back..
Dont tell daddy mommy bought another bow..
It wont hurt him if he doesnt have to know!


Just a little poem I wrote.. I love bows.. and i always said that when and if i had a little girl.. she would look and act like a little girl.. and until she can tell me otherwise! lol
Heres a picture of her collection of hairbows :)

Yes i know im addicted!!.. i cant help it!... i also need another holder.. i made the one on bottom.. but plan on getting one like the top!

Posies & ruffle bows.. from the lovely courtney at Bows To Match
She is awesome please check her out!!
Spikies also from the wonderful courtney! :)
 Pass around to all your friends with little girls!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

AHHHH! I freaking love it! Seriously, Braylee looks adorable there, smiley too! And if I am lucky enough to have a girl, bows will be a BIG part of her life! I'd still wear one if I could get away with it.