Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Parents!

My parents...day 4
My Parents.. Are seperated.. They have been since I was a young'n
It was for the best.. because i think if they stayed together.. well....
But they made me.. and thats well a blessing to everyone! lol
They were young.. immature..rebellious.. and everything in between...
My daddy was a cowboy back in the day.. he even rode bareback..
My mother hated it!!
My mother was..and still is a drama queen.. God love her..thats where i get it!
So let me introduce them (forgive me, i dont have the best pictures)



My Daddy-Mike Zeiger
We grew apart a few years back.. but now our relationship is stronger than ever.. I love him dearly.. and I dont know what i would do without him!!
He's who i call for advice..and hes ALWAYS there when i need him.. never to judge & never to look down on me!
I truly seen how much he loves me when Braylee was born & him and my step mom came to help out! It was such a blessing!!
His job..i cant disclose.. never know whose reading!
He is a country boy!.. always has been always will be.. a redneck at heart..
Loves loves loves to fish!!.. I think thats where kyson gets it from
I look just like him!
Act alot like him!
I married a man EXACTLY like him.. and i do mean that.. they are to much alike!!!
My daddy..loves my hubby..sometimes i think more than me..and if you knew my dad you would understand that..that blessing is hard to come by!!
My dad remarried.. to my stepmom tammy.. and me her started off rough..but we have become great friends over the years! & my kids love there nana & papa.. oh and uncle wyatt!..my 13 yr old stepbrother!

My Mother-Judy Ann Hicks
Isnt she pretty.. i hate her for that.. no im jk.. but i do envy her sense of style.. trust me she dresses better than i do!
We to have had a rough relationship over the years..its gotten better with time!
She does hair.. and she does hair well!
She's a very busy women..
People say i act just like her.. i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing..
Her life has been well..difficult..But its made her a strong women!
She loves church & believes so much in it.. dont get her started if you dont want to hear it!!
She spoils my kids.. bad..they have way to much stuff because of it!!
In order to get to know my mom you have to get her to open up..good luck with that!
She is also remarried.. to my stepdad kevin.. and together they have my 2 brothers.. devin 17 & kove 6.. yes kobe was there uh-oh in life! lol

I cant begin to tell you what i want about my parents..as this blog would be far to long..theres some things id love to share..and others that are best left unsaid!

No comments: