Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Random thoughts

Randomness going on around my house

  • I have a mountain of laundry to put away.. however I much rather play on the computer.. its such a dreary day!
  • I will get the motivation to clean about a hour before the hubby gets home.. then I will be stressed about cleaning and cooking all night.. trust me I do this often!
  • Potato soup for dinner tonight-recipe on my other blog!
  • Kyson's new favorite thing to say is "I sor-wee" its so cute.. or "tank you mum"...or "just a minute" or "what"!
  • The 'what" and "just a minute" i don't like-another blog post to follow on that!
  • We have a weekend full of busy-ness coming our way..I get a "date" night with my best friend-and were cleaning the garage! Fun huh!
  • Kysons stupid tooth is still bothering him-cant wait to get that fixed!
  • Shelby (the hubby) goes to the Dr on the 11th...for his hearing test.. lets pray it goes well!
  • Braylee is growing like a weed.. getting her ears pierced Friday...what fun! for me..not her!
  • The dog..duke..DRIVES ME INSANE..i hate him with a passion-i know hate is a strong word.. well i have strong feelings against him!
  • What else???....

No comments: