Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DVR & a cheap glass of wine!!

So my day started off fantastic...
And well it still is pretty good...
Except for the feeling of being overwhelmed stressed & "I just want to punch someone in the face"...
I ran to the vet clinic where i used to work today to visit with the girls & to get some flea/tick prevention for our dog..before we head off to vaca this month.. went great loved seeing everyone!

hers the clinic sign (i miss it so much..dang kids lol jk)..
If your ever in Roland Oklahoma.. go see them!! :)
I just stayed a little longer than i had planned.. and so i didn't make it to look for a twin bed for Kyson...
He is desperate need of one.. his race car toddler bed just isn't making the cut anymore!


Now to the time my day all went downhill....
Went to walmart neighborhood market..its walmart grocery,pharmacy & beauty and that's it..so no temptation to buy un-needed things.. plus when I get my wic filled it doesn't take as long..
Anyways they have these new fancy carts there and I just love them especially for having two kids... well except for today but I will get to that!

Here it is (this was taken the other day)...
So instead of having the big kid in the cart where you need to put groceries.. you have both sitting right where you need & can see them!

Anyways..we got what we needed and went to check out.. got everything bagged up & into the cart..and well guess what.. Debit card is sitting on center console of my truck??!!!!....
So I grab both kids.. which brings me to why i hate that cart today..because you have to carry your baby if its not in it..because I didn't have her car seat.. and kyson had taken his shoes off..so a baby and a toddler and a diaper bag on my hip i march my non happy ass out to the truck...
Well this would be ok..had the lady just waited a second-they weren't busy and there was plenty of other people...and this place is small..
NOOOO she takes my cart over to customer service..
So i grab it..go stand back in her line for her to tell me that i have to go to customer service desk...
OK..so i go stand there... meanwhile there was another lady complaining about grapes.. well ill tell you about her in another post!..
So i waited...with a baby on one hip  screaming...a 2 yr old in the cart screaming cause he wants the candy he thought we paid for... and me about to punch someone!!
Well then this lady tells me.. "you have to go through the line because we have to way your fruit on your wic"...
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok...so she was nice about it...got me rang up and out the door FINALLY..
But on a good note she forgot to re ring up my wine-because a manager has to do it.. and so i got it for free!!! I really didn't notice until i got home!!
And speaking of home....it is a DISASTER,..and i have to cook dinner..and well the hubby will be home in  a hour! HELP!!!...


So I say...tonight is a DVR & a glass of cheap wine kind of night!!

No comments: