Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

I'm linking up again...with Jaime....with yet another case of...
WHAT I'M LOVING WEDNESDAY!! :)



I'M LOVING...
This breakfast I'm eating...let me tell you it is FAR from healthy..but its something I have ate since I was a kid :)

Strawberry pop tarts...LOADED with butter...and a cup o' Joe...with LOTS of cream and sugar...Oh can't forget my army cup...that was stolen fair and square from the hubby's office...Along with about 5 others ;).. there supposed to be for future soldiers.. but I needed them so much more! lol...there just big and I love that!

I'M LOVING...
That the weather is supposed to stay nice until this evening..which is great since I have a TON of errands to run today!!

I'M LOVING...
That I have decided to get rid of so much CRAP in my yard sale... I decided a new move..to a new place..deserves somewhat of a new decor... So I'm out with the old..and in with the old..lol...I want the country/shabby chic look to my house..which I have in some rooms..but I really want to go all out..slowly but surely..because some ideas I have are going to be expensive..and well the Army just doesn't pay enough for me to shop like I want..lol!.. .So if anyone has any stores they love that I can order online..or are around Nashville/fort Campbell area..let me know! :)

I'M LOVING...
This crazy kid...
Yes that's 2 hats...and Mr. Potato head parts!

I'M LOVING...
BABY LEGS!!!!!...they are so easy to keep her warm in the mornings..and I can take them off as the day warms up without a whole wardrobe change!


I'M LOVING....
CRISPY POTATO CUBES!..from taste of home...there my new fave..that's the link to the recipe on my other blog :)

I'M LOVING...
My dysfunctional family..lol

Kyson insisted that his daddy sit at his table for dinner last night and he sit in daddy's chair..and like a good dad...well you see lol!

I'M LOVING...
That we are one day closer to going to visit family..and Kyson gets to go a week early..Oh what shall I do for a week with only one kid??? OH that's right...the dreaded bathing suit shopping!! :(

As ALWAYS...
I'M LOVING...
My life...
See you next week! :)

4 comments:

Kit said...

Those are some awesome things that you are loving today!!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Joeylee said...

I LOVE leg warmers!! your kids are adoable.

Libby! said...

I never realized the functionality of the leg warmers!!!! I just thought it was a fashion trend... great advice for this soon to be aunt!

That photo of your hubby in the kids seat... is hilarious! you will cherish it forever.

Thanks for sharing what you're loving today!

JessicaShaw said...

Yes they are awesome!!.. they make diaper changes at night alot easier to!! :)