Friday, May 6, 2011

It's Just One of Those Days.....



  • ex·haust·ed
    adjective /igˈzôstid/

  • drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted; "the day's shopping left her exhausted"; "he went to bed dog-tired"; "was fagged and sweaty"; "the trembling of his played out limbs"; "felt completely washed-out"; "only worn-out horses and cattle"; "you look worn out"

  • depleted of energy, force, or strength; "impossible to grow tobacco on the exhausted soil"; "the exhausted food sources"; "exhausted oil wells





  • It seems to be that these days keep finding me lately..
    You know the..
    "I don't want to get out of bed... I dont want to clean..I don't want to brush my hair.."
    The..
    "I just want to scream at someone"
    Yes, those kinds of days...
    It seems to be that anything bad seems to come my way..
    Im fighting a neverending battle with our stupid dog...
    My son refuses to potty train...
    Sis refuses to sleep through the night...
    Theres never enough funding for things...
    And without enough funding i dont need things charging us twice for things...
    Um yes..that has happend twice this week!!
    And to top it off my hubby has to work alllllllll weekend long!..screw you army!
    But in two weeks... Kyson is going to stay with his nana & pop-paw for a few days before the rest of us go to visit to...
    A few days..with only me and sis..oh what shall i do?? NOTHING...not a damn thing!
    Oh except maybe my yardsale!...

    This is how i feel.....PLUM EXHAUSTED...sleep anywhere and anyway!!

    No comments: