Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Women Who Made Me!

The women in my life are nothing short of Amazing!!
I truly believe they made me who I am.....The women I have become!
Without them in my life I wouldn't be the mother & wife that I am today!
I was blessed to be raised by not just my wonderful mother but my grandmas as well!
And not just one grandma but 3! What a lucky girl I am!

My mother and I have had some rough patches along the way..but today we are closer than ever..
Now that I am a mother I see that well.... She was always right! (i cant believe i admitted that)
Without her I also wouldn't be able to cook..so my husband thanks her as well! :)


My grandma Sally (my moms mother)..oh that lady... She is her own individual...
She will give you the shirt off her back even if its the last one she has...
She has given so much more than she has received..
Taken us all in when we had no where else to go...
Gave us a shoulder to lean on...when hers were already weighed on so heavy..
She should really get a award for the triumphs she has overcome... the mountains she has had to climb..the tears i know she has held back..and for always staying strong! This is my lady... my grandma... She helped raise me... and I don't know what I would do with out her!!


My grandma Rhonda (my dads mom)...
She would comb my hair... kiss my boo boos..scratch my back until i fell asleep...smash my eggs just right.. and still to this day..she will do this!.. She wouldn't hurt a fly... Her life as well hasn't been easy...(she raised 3 boys)..one of which being my dad..and i know what pain in the ass he is!!.. I love this women!

My grandma martin (Evelyn).. (my dads grandma)..
We have never referred to her as Evelyn..everyone and i do mean EVERYONE..calls her grandma martin..well except for my grandpa...
She is a southern bell.. She will kill you with kindness...lol... she is the sweetest lady you will ever meet... then she will talk about ya when you leave.. (god love her)...and when shes mad..well you cant help but laugh! You will never hear a bad word come out of her mouth.. and if your hungry when you get to her house.. you wont be when you leave!... Her house is exactly the way it was when i was little...and trust me..DON'T TRY CHANGING IT!!.......Her and my grandpa have been together since they were teenagers...13 if i remember right.. and they are still in love today as much as they were then.. I look up to them..and hope one day that will be me! :) Shes getting old..and with old age..comes memory loss...Grandma..just stay with us...


And to My step mom...thank you for accepting me..and becoming my friend along the way!.. I'm glad we have become so close..as we have mother matured along the way!... And my mother in law.. thank you for giving me your son... and for not being the devil of a mother in law ( your actually really great)...




Happy mothers day ladies...I love you all!!!

No comments: