Friday, May 6, 2011

The many sayings of Kyson Todd!


"see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"


Hmmmm sounds like a certain 2half year old i know!!

Anyways he never seems to not amaze me with the stuff that comes out of his mouth and things he does... Today we will focus on a few of his latest sayings.. I will tell you that there is NEVER a dull moment in our house!!

I changed his dirty diaper he responds...
"Tank You mom...for wiping my butt"...LOL really???

Anything he gets in trouble for..
"Sissy did it"..yes I'm sure at 3months..she wrote on my living room walls with ink pen..and threw 2 rolls of toilet paper in the toilet?

"I'm sor-wee"...
Only before he goes and does something he's not supposed to.. typical man..apologize in advance!

I say Kyson come here please...
"NOOO you come here MOOOOMMMM (emphasize the mom)"..that one drives me nuts!

To every girl we see...
"Your pretty" or "Mom...Mom...(what)...BOOBIES"...

Me.. "monkey see monkey do"..in reference to copying EVERYTHING his dad does
"Momma I NOT a monkey"

His infamous saying ...
"OH SHIT"...and only at the most appropriate times!!

TO BE CONTINUED...................

No comments: