Monday, May 2, 2011

What a weekend!!

I had a FABULOUS weekend!!
And when I say fabulous I mean fabulous!
Friday was spent shopping with my best friend Jessica (yes same name & all)
Oh and the kiddos to!
I even got Braylees Ears pierced!! She looks so precious!
I haven't got a good picture of her with them yet but I will.. you can bet on it! lol
Then Friday evening Miss Jessica treated me to a mothers day date!
And when I say date i mean date.. like pick me up, pay for everything & home by curfew!
Yes my hubby gave me a curfew (be home in time to get sis ready for bed)
I am mommy after all so that's understandable.. plus shes in routine (why mess a good thing up?)


So first Jess & I went to this underground martini bar in fort smith..21 west end is the name
Lets just say its the neatest little place ever with its loft feel!
I will also say-destroyed jeans, flip flops & white t-shirt is not dress appropriate! lol
We told the waitress we didn't need a table we were just having one drink & leaving..
She didn't believe us....until well they were mad because we had that 1 drink & left!
I had a peach mango martini..My new favorite thing ever!!
For someone who hasn't drank anything but small glass of wine in a yr half...well one was enough for me!
Jess got a good laugh!!

We then headed for dinner..Chili's..cause i was having a mad craving for this!
Cajun chicken pasta!-only the best thing on the planet...
We had a good time..she fed me more drinks..
And our waitress name was Jessica to..
3 Jessica's it was meant to be as good night!
My dinner followed up by a chocolate molten lava cake!! yummo!
Oh did i mention...she paid for everything..all night?? love her!
We managed for one more stop before our night ended & she had me back in time to do mommy time!

SATURDAY

Grocery shopping..and a yummy dinner..and family time..what more could a girl want! lol
Homemade chicken fried steaks, beefy green beans, biscuits and gravy, and crispy potato cubes..
I said a yummy dinner..and i meant it! lol

SUNDAY..
I managed to take kyson to his favorite place..
The monkey house..
It has all these inflatable slides and bounce houses..
I even get to play on them with him..
And trust me..
IT IS A WORKOUT..
But it was fun to have a little bit of mommy & kyson time!
And to top of the Sunday..The US military..killed Osama Bin Laden
Can we say HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!

Now its Monday..and its raining AGAIN..... blah!! lol


No comments: