Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I seen myself as a old lady today!

So if you read my previous post..you will read about the "lady complaining about grapes"
Well as I'm standing in line trying to check out AGAIN..(like i said previous post)
She looks at me and says..and i quote
"I never once complained about the price of things being wrong..until I got old & broke"..
That made me think...how often do I never look at my receipt and i just come home put things away & throw the receipt in the trash?
Well her grapes rang up 3 dollars more than what they were supposed to!.. That 3 bucks right there!!!
Anyways this old lady then said...
"you remind me so much of me when i was younger... toteting around two kids while my husband was off fighting the damn war..oh and that stupid dog he had to have that he left me with"...

I just literally laughed out loud...because...well 2 kids..i tote them around constantly by myself..
My hubby is military..and believe it or not they had the same MOS (job)...
and well then there isDuke...
Our ignorant ass dog that my husband had to have...but I'm stuck taking care of...I hate him..he Hates me..feelings mutual..and we just move on! lol I used to love him..until a baby came along..and well i don't have time for him 2 kids and a house!.. and my hubby to fit in there somewhere!
This is duke.. hes a idiot..and i promise hes never this well behaved.. only when his pictures being taken!


She then looked at me..and said
"I know how your feeling right now..but just fight that erge to punch someone in the face"..."bite your tongue"..she said she used to get in trouble all the time because she never had a filter on her mouth...

HMMMMM...sounds like someone I know...
This lady..medium height..brown hair..green eyes... i swear..
I seen myself in this old lady today..
That will be me one day.. standing in line at customer service giving someone a hard time over the price of damn grapes!!!

2 comments:

Zara said...

Hey it's 3 bucks! Times that by 10 and you got yourself a new pair of shoes :-) (on sale).

I always feel cheated when things ring up wrong, and use to give my mom a hard time over arguing about prices, but the older I get, the more I do it. :-)

JessicaShaw said...

HAHA..i geuss your right.. i never looked at it in the new shoes kind of way! :) maybe ill start!