Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm a mess...

I'm a mess... inside and out...
Out more than anything.. but that's because I have two kids under 3 and a 6 month old dog..that's almost worst than the kids...
My hair is always a mess..
My eyes look like Ive been socked in them.. I can never get enough concealer to cover up those dark circles..
I still wont wear tight clothing because I want the baby weight to go away...but yet I wont work to make it go away! (i like food alot)
I want to be able to tan..and fix my hair..and get my nails done..
But like I said I'm a mom of 2 kids under 3... with a very limited budget..so time for me..just doesn't happen..
I'm a mess on the inside..
I'm stressed over being stressed..
I'm overwhelmed with many things... and feelings..
I want time alone but yet I want to be loved on..
I however would love to take a shower or go pee without one kid in there with me..
I'm frustrated because my child refuses to potty train..
I'm mad because my dentist has screwed up the last fix he supposedly did..
Back to the dentist I go today..
I miss my family.. Yes I'm a little bit homesick..after 3 years..
I will admit my husband and I relationship isn't perfect...what i wouldn't do for it to be!
My house is a wreck and I have no energy to clean it.. but i hate that it is a mess...


I'M JUST A MESS!!!!

No comments: