Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home Is Where The Army Sends Us!!!

So...In a couple months we will be moving once again!!...
In 3 years we will have moved 3 times..
Once to fort smith.. then to another house here..and then when we move in August...
Oh what fun...I hate packing..but I love the redecorating..and the new location..
I'm looking sooooooo forward to moving..
I absolutely hate it here..
As the hubby says "we wont ever..i mean ever..even pass through here"
There isn't anything but crime here..and nothing for kids..
Plus its not a army base..so we don't have those amenities..
I'm looking forward to SHOPPING!... and new things to see & do...
We will still be close enough to home (our hometown) but yet far enough away to..lol
The hubby will get deployed sometime while we are there (I'm not looking forward to that)
And we still have not decided if we are renting or buying a house.. I guess we better get to deciding..
I have to say the move will be bitter sweet..
As here has alot of memories..
It was our first house together..where we got married..where we had our kids..there first home..
If I could take our street with us when we move I would..

We live in the best neighborhood..
The kind of neighborhood where you know all your neighbors..
Where kids play outside..dogs bark..the yards are always mowed..
Dead in streets..with kids running up and down them house to house to play with friends..
People walking dogs..or playing in water puddles as my son does!
The kind of neighborhood where you know every car..and you don't have to worry about your kid playing outside..
Quiet & cozy..a lot of flowers & trees..heck we even have a creek that runs behind our house..
I'm going to miss our covered back deck..and our big yard (hopefully we can get one of those)
We have spent many hours out there...
I'm looking forward to a 4 bedroom house though...and a newer home..HOPEFULLY hardwood floors..I'm tired of cleaning carpets (because I'm OCD)
I'm just going to miss the driving through our neighborhood & feeling like "home"..
But we will make another place "home"..
As "home" is where the army sends us!....

1 comment:

Zara said...

Moving is exciting. I hate packing but it's nice to get rid of things that you've forgotten about and start all over. :-) I hope the move goes easy for y'all and you love the place you move to!