Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday! 5/18/2011


Another Wednesday!..You know what that means!
link up with Jaime for some cute blogs to read :)


I'M LOVING.....
That sis slept for 8 hours last night... 9:30-5am..then went back to bed at 5:45 until 8:30 when Kyson woke us up!! :) its a start right??
Isn't she precious????

I'M LOVING...
That today is day 2 of NO Binky & potty training for Kyson!...So far he's done great.. I started this according to  my mother in laws belief in the farmers almanac!??...hmmmm...we will see lol

I'M LOVING...
That Kyson goes to the dentist tomorrow to get a tooth filled... UHHH I also dred it to.. he is traumatized with anyone in scrubs.. He's had to have surgery twice on his ears.. so we visit the Dr often!

I'M LOVING...
That Kyson gets to go see his Nana & papa & his meme & poppy for a week on Friday... He is SOOOO excited... I don't know what i will do all day with only one kid!!

I'M LOVING...
That MeMe is buying kyson a bike..and trust me its a good thing..because that's all we have heard about the past month is that he wants a bike!!

I'M LOVING...
That my hubby is going to let me go to Gordmans when we go home to visit family... Its the little things in life that excite me! lol

I'M LOVING...
Jason Aldean, Eric Church & Luke Bryan's music...Oh just put them all in a blender for me & I would eat em up with a spoon!! lol...

I'M LOVING...
These cute cute swimsuits (it is that season).. but my post baby body isn't ready...so window shopping for now will have to do!!

I'M LOVING...
The thought of someday (in my dreams) looking like that! lol

As Always

I'M LOVING...
My life & My Kids & My Hubby!! :)




No comments: