Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Im Loving Wednesday!!

Linking up with Jaime with another edition of what im loving Wednesday!



IM LOVING...
That today is the first Wednesday of May (one step closer to our big move)

IM LOVING...
That this first Wednesday of May is such a gorgeous day.. so the kids and I will go play!

IM LOVING...
That in a few weeks we get to go home and see our family!!

IM LOVING...

IM LOVING...
That the weather is supposed to stay beautiful..so that means walks..and loosing baby weight!!

IM LOVING...
This haircut.. I think I want to cut my hair..even though I've worked so hard to get it this long..but its so hot..maybe I can get a longer version!

IM LOVING...
(read previous what im loving).. That my mom is a hairdresser..so this hair cut should work out just fine! lol

IM LOVING...
That this weekend is mothers day.. Wonder what the hubs will get me??..I asked for my next what am I loving item!

IM LOVING...
All her recipes.. but her blog is confusing so i want the cookbook!

IM LOVING...
That Kyson finally ate a good breakfast...and trust me..thats a hard one!!.. Loaded scrambled eggs and cinnamon toast (buttered toast with cinnamon sprinkled on)

IM LOVING...
That im prepping for a yardsale (having it all stacked in the corner of the garage is prepping right)..I really need to get rid of stuff before we move!

IM LOVING..
That im loving so much today!

and as always..
IM LOVING..
My Kids!




7 comments:

JessicaShaw said...

Yes i am :)

Zara said...

Love that haircut! I've been so tempted to cut off my hair ... but it takes so long to grow it back out, and extensions only go so far :-)

BeckyJo606 said...

That's a great haircut--I love the sideswept bangs! :)

Joeylee said...

love that haircut & your kids are adorable

Anonymous said...

Such a cute blog...love it!

xoxo-Hannah @ A Lovely Mess

JessicaShaw said...

Thanks ladies! i asked the hubby for a spa day for mothers day so im hoping i can get the hair done! :)

Unknown said...

great post girl :) so glad i came across your blog! xo